Tuesday 5 June 2018

Interpretation with kids

1. What worked? I think our game called Plankton, Pike, Perch and Planaria worked really well because the kids were able to burn some of their energy
2. What didn’t work? Sometimes the time schedule was a little off so we didn’t have time for the conclusion of our station
3. Unexpected difficulties? Sometimes the adult of the group would leave and walk to the next station and that caused some confusion because some of the kids thought our station was done when it wasn’t
4. Were there outstanding students? Why? There were more outstanding students on the second day because the kids knew a lot about what we were saying than I expected
5. What could we do better? I think we could have been a bit more organized on the first day but the second day was better
My comments. I had lots of fun with all the kids and I hope we can do it again someday

No comments:

Post a Comment