Wednesday 13 June 2018

All day canoe trip

What I did well? I did well communicating with my group members. I said this because I don’t normally talk much but I talked a lot on this trip actually.

What I need to improve? I need to improve on paddling

What I really enjoyed? I really enjoyed the view and since I was sitting in the middle of the canoe I could just sit back and chill and that was nice!

What I found difficult and why? I found it difficult to enjoy the rest of the day because I was really starting to get tired and so were my group members. But we got through it and in the end it was pretty fun

Would I recommend this in the future and why or why not? I would recommend it because it was a great experience and it’s good to be outdoors rather than stuck in a classroom all day

No comments:

Post a Comment